If like me, you are struggling with acne scars that are deep or indented, this video is for you.
If you feel self-conscious about your scars and try to avoid lighting situations that may make them look worse, I understand your pain.
Today I’m going to tell you about a product that could help fill up acne scars.
In my research, I came across the power of sulphur to regenerate lost collagen. Which for us means that it could help fill up acne scars.
Digging deeper, I came across something called an MSM cream. MSM stands for methylsulphonylmethane. It is a compound of sulphur. Wanting to try it out, I ordered At Last Naturals MSM cream moisturizer from Amazon.
I got it mainly for trying out on my rolling scars, that are mostly on the left side of my face.
I’ve been using it for 2 days. So this video is more of a first impressions video. I will be sharing my progress in my next video, so be sure to subscribe to my channel.
So here’s my first impression of At Last Naturals MSM Cream
- The price is about $10 for a 2 oz jar. That’s approximately 50 grams.
- Ingredients: aloe vera gel, MSM, water, soybean oil, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, calendula extract, green tea extract, vitamin E, vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), lecithin, phenoxyethanol, ethyhexylglycerin, triethanolamine
- Gives a soft glow or a soft matte finish, can be used in the morning and night
- Thick gel consistency, needs a bit of rubbing in
- Leaves a white cast upon applying that disappears on its own within a minute
- Calms redness like no other
- Caused no irritation on my retinol-treated skin
- So far no breakouts on my highly acne prone skin
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss out on my updates. I promise to keep you updated.