Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Acne Mantra complies with the CAN-SPAM Act. If you feel you have received an email from us in error, please contact us.
Email Newsletters. Acne Mantra occasionally sends email newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive a newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link near the bottom of the email.
HTML Email. When you sign up to receive email from us, you can select either plain text or HTML (with images) format. If you select the HTML format, we may place a one-pixel gif to determine whether or not readers viewed the email. This process does not leave any information on your computer, nor does it collect information from your computer. Acne Mantra may share this data with others in aggregate only.
Emails From You. If you send us emails, you should be aware that information disclosed in emails may not be secure or encrypted and thus may be available to others. We suggest that you exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal or confidential information in emails. We will use your email address to respond directly to your questions or comments.
- You may request that we delete any data about you at any time. Unless you do so, however, we may retain your data until you ask us to delete it, even if we discontinue the website or you unsubscribe from emails. We may provide you with the ability to review, correct, or delete your information.
- You can unsubscribe from our email list by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any email communication we send you.
- You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use our site. Before blocking cookies – we highly recommend reading why cookies are good here:http://blog.hubspot.com/in-defense-of-tracking-cookies. http://lifehacker.com/5461114/fact-and-fiction-the-truth-about-browser-cookies.
- You may opt-out of the placement of cookies by many of these advertisers here.To opt-out of Facebook advertising visit –https://www.facebook.com/help/146952742043748 To opt-out of Google advertising visit –https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en Google Analytics – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Your California Privacy Rights. As described above, from time to time, we make your Personal Information available to third parties. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with other companies or organizations, you may request opt-out of this information sharing by making a request at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This notice is designed to comply with California’s “Shine the Light” law, but the opt-out option is available to all of our users.
Your acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on May 23, 2018