Getting small pits because of acne :(


Hey every one…i want to get rid of this small pits on my face which is looking worst on my face..plz help me out with it….

1 Answer


Hiya Seemz, if the scarring is kind of shallow, not deep, then you could give Mederma Scar Gel a try. It is mainly meant for raised scars, not pitted scarring, so there’s no gurantee. You might need to use it for months before seeing a difference. You can search the net for more information or go to their website. If this doesn’t work after 6 months, you will need to see a dermatologist for clinical scar treatments.


Your Answer

Category: asked April 27


"Skin clearing up after years, thank you!"
"No more pimples, confidence back"
"Pimples, dark spots gone, skin glows now"
"Was so depressed... Thank God found U!"
"Can face the world again, thank you"
Helpful answers, community rocks!
"Your regimen worked when nothing else did"