Remove shallow acne scarring and dark spots


thank you for your reply. i have some acne scars on my face .its not too deep though. can you suggest me a gel or cream that i can apply during night time.and also some remedy to get rid of the dark spots because of acne. thank you


1 Answer


Sadly, indented scarring does not respond dramatically to skin care, except to tretinoin which is pretty much the best thing one can do for truly plumping up the skin. It has to be used for about a year to see results.

For dark spots, check out the CPP process.


Your Answer

Category: Tags: asked May 31


"Skin clearing up after years, thank you!"
"No more pimples, confidence back"
"Pimples, dark spots gone, skin glows now"
"Was so depressed... Thank God found U!"
"Can face the world again, thank you"
Helpful answers, community rocks!
"Your regimen worked when nothing else did"